Book a Librarian is by-appointment reference service that the Bedford Public Library provides for adult BPL cardholders who want one-on-one guidance.
Topics we can help you with include:
• Filling out an online job application
• Using one of the Library's databases
• Setting up an email account
• A tour of the Library
• Creating a reading list
• Downloading Library ebooks or audiobooks to your eReader or tablet
• Downloading Zinio digital magazines to your device
Terms of Service:
• We cannot offer medical, legal, business, or financial advice but we can connect you to resources that can answer your questions.
• We do not provide troubleshooting or technical services for your electronic devices.
• Book a Librarian appointments will not be made for topics already covered in one of the Library's free classes.
• Staff assigned to your appointment will be based on availability and expertise and will be either a librarian or a library staff member.
• A patron may make no more than 2 appointments per month.
• A staff member will contact you within 7 days to arrange your appointment.
• For more information about this service, please see pages 3 and 4 for our Book a Librarian Policy