PSA Guidelines & Submissions
Emmis New York (WQHT-FM HOT 97, WBLS-FM 107.5, and 1190 WLIB-AM) broadcasts Public Service Announcements (PSAs) as part of our mission to empower the communities we serve by providing support, assistance and information with a special emphasis on Education, Business, Social Action, Health & Wellness.
- Events or information must be submitted by a not-for-profit organization or non-profit agency. 501c3 certificates must be submitted with each request.
- Events or information should have appeal and value to Emmis NY’s audience and/or provide some service or benefit to the community and listeners supporting the categories listed above and serves the public interest.
- Events should be located in the geographic New York tri-state metro area served by Emmis NY's stations.
PSA Scheduling Information:
- PSAs will be scheduled based on airtime availability and are selected at the discretion of the PSA Coordinator. Placement and frequency cannot be guaranteed.
- PSA Event On Site requests will be reviewed against our internal calendar availability. Placement cannot be guaranteed.
- On Air PSAs will not exceed :30 second time slots.
- PSAs should be written in a neutral language, sharing information and details about the event.
PSA Submission Information:
- PSA requests must be submitted 30 days in advance to allow for review, selection and placement.
- PSA requests must be self-submitted by entering the event information the on line form at least 30 days before the event date.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of your Cause or Event
Upload your 501c3
Upload your :30 second PSA