The Ultimate Guide to Resistors is exactly what it says - a 32 page e-Book that tells you all you need to know to help you select the right resistors for your application and use them correctly to ensure best performance, reliability and long operating life.
Its nine chapters cover:
- Resistor Characteristics and their Definitions
- Wirewound Resistors
- Thick and Thin Film Chip Resistors
- Metal Foil Resistors
- Power and Heat Sink Dimensioning
- Using Resistors in Medical Applications
- Using Resistors in LED Lighting Applications
- Using Resistors in Power Supplies
- Using Resistors as Heaters
It ends with a Resistor Primer chapter - a handy reference guide to the basics of resistor technology.
REGISTER TO DOWNLOAD your free copy now: