Terms & Conditions:
1. Fees once paid is not refundable.
2. PDMA-India reserves the right to change the class location, faculty, date and time.
3. PDMA-India reserves the right to postpone any program with one day prior notification.
4. Any candidates registration is complete only on submission of enrolment form and payment of fee.
5. The fee paid includes:
-The classroom/Online training for the guaranteed no. of hours
-LMS Access, Presentations in PDF and PDU Certificate
6. Any damages caused to the systems and property of PDMA-India by the applicant will be recovered at-cost.
7. No materials issued by PDMA-India shall be distributed by the participants in any form.
8. Applicants are advised to take care of their vehicles and personal belongings. PDMA-India is not liable for any damage, loss or theft.
9. PDMA-India reserves the right to use individual candidates and testimonials in promotion materials.
10. PDMA-India does not guarantee any parking space for cars and two wheelers.
By completing the enrolment form, I agree to the terms and conditions of PDMA-India. Also I declare that the particulars/information given by me in the enrolment form are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.