Israel Group Trip Questionnaire
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Bosnia and Herzegovina
United Arab Emirates
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Sao Tome and Principe
United Republic of Tanzania
Country / Region
1. How did you hear about Eagles'Wings Ministry Travel?
Eagles' Wings Conference
Eagles' Wings Website
Eagles' Wings Mailing
Robert Stearns Itinerant Ministry
Check all that apply
2. Are you a Pastor/Ministry Leader?
If yes, Please list your Church and/or Ministry.
3. Have you led an overseas trip before?
If yes, Where
4. Have you Travelled to Israel before?
5. How many people do you anticipate in your group?
Please note that you need at least 10 people to receive a group rate.
6. Which of the following do you plan on using to advertise for your trip.
Partnering with other churches
Check all that apply
7. Would you like us to create your very own trip flyer for the trip?
8. Would like us to add your group trip information to
our website, or do you prefer to market this tour
to your Church/Network only?
Add my group trip information to your website
I prefer to market this tour only to my Church/Network
9. How Long would you like your trip to be? (Please be sure to include 2 additional days for travel)
A standard trip is usually 12 days, including 2 days of air travel
10. Please choose your desired departure date.
Please confirm that your requested dates coordinate well with your ministry/church calendar.
What to consider when choosing a date:
1) The least expensive time of the year to travel is between November and February. However, travel over Jewish Holidays at any time of the year can be more expensive.
2) The seasons are typically as follows: Winter - Nov.-Feb. (wet), Spring - Mar.-April, Summer - May-Aug. (dry), Fall - Sept.-Oct.
11. Are you flexible with your departure and/or return date?
12. What is your desired departure city?
Please keep in mind that the following US cities offer direct flights to Israel - Boston (El Al), Los Angeles (El Al), Miami (El Al) New York (Continental, Delta and El Al) Newark (United)
San Francisco (United)
13. Would you like to include a connecting flight as part of your package?
If yes, what gateway city and state will your group be departing from and returning to?
14. Would you like us to include separate pricing for business and first class upgrades?
15. Which level of hotel accommodations would
you prefer for your group?
We recommend using 4 star hotels to ensure quality accommodations at a lower price
16. If you have been to Israel before, please name your preferred hotel(s):
17. Would you like a free day during your trip? (Recommended)
18. If you have been to Israel before, do you have the name of a preferred tour guide?
19. Typical quotes include daily breakfast and dinner buffets, renowned for their size and quality. Lunches are not included unless otherwise specified. Would you like to have lunches included in your quote?
Lunch is approximately $12-15 daily and travelers should be prepared to pay in cash.
20. Would you like a farewell dinner included in your package?
A farewell dinner allows your group to end their experience with a special meal and time of fellowship.
21. Would you like to include 1 free trip for every 10 travelers?
Please note that marking yes will increase the price per person.
22. Are you prepared at this time with a $2,500 group trip deposit? This amount is fully refundable at the end of your group travel.
Please note that depending on how soon you are looking to travel your trip deposit may be needed as early as 7 days from the receipt of your proposal in order to lock in your group rates.
23. An Eagles' Wings Staff member is available to travel with you, adding our years of experience and expertise to your trip. Would you like us to include separate pricing for having an EW staff member on your trip?
Please note that this will include the cost of a single room and domestic flight to departure city. We also encourage a love offering to be taken for the Eagles' Wings reperesentative serving your trip.
24. Would you like to include a visit to an Eagles' Wings Feeding Center during your trip?
You can take part in feeding the poor of Israel by preparing and serving food at one of the Eagles' Wings feeding Centers in Israel.
25. Would you like to incorporate an in-depth Torah study with the Center for Jewish Christian Understanding and Cooperation?
26. Would you like to incorporate a time of fellowship and prayer with the persecuted Christian Arab Church in Bethlehem?
Many group trip leaders have commented how deeply impacting this time was for their entire group.
27. Would you like to prepare your travelers with Eagles' Wings "Watchmen on the Wall" training program?
This is an 8 week study that can be used in a Bible study format using our acclaimed Watchmen on the Wall manual with optional CD teaching set found at www.kairosresourcecenter.com
28. Is there a focus, and/or objective you would like to see represented in your trip?
Other information or comments?