American Craft Week is searching for twenty-five exceptional craft artists who began their working lives in a career other than craft. We want to know what made you leave your first profession and begin a “Second Act” making craft. Tell us why your craft career is a success!
The national American Craft Week Committee will judge the entries on the following criteria:
1. The story of your career change.
2. An impressive body of work demonstrating excellence in design and skill level
3. If you wholesale your work, list 3 galleries or stores who carry your line.
4. If you retail your work, list 3 locations/events where you sell your craft to the public.
5. Why do you consider yourself a successful craft artist?