SURFING THE CREATIVE 2017 APPLICATION
Application, Registration and Payment process for Surfing the Creative® (STC) 2017:
Step 1a. APPLICATION for 1st TIME SURFERS - Complete and submit this online application. Once you begin your application you have 14 days to complete it using the "Save & Resume" feature.
Step 1b. APPLICATION RETURNING SURFER - Use the space provided in #9 to give us an update of what's been happening in your life (required!) If you are inspired by any of the other questions please feel free to complete them.
Step 2. FIRST TIME SURFERS INTERVIEW - Once your application is received, the STC Intake Team will contact you to set up an in-person, phone or Skype interview.
Step 3. ACCEPTANCE - We will contact you regarding your acceptance into the program.
Step 4. REQUIRED FORMS - Complete required online medical and financial forms. We will provide access to the forms via an email link and on our website.
Step 5. PAYMENT - Access to detailed payment options will be provided after acceptance into the program. Included will be financial aid options, payment plans and support for your own fundraising.
Please contact our office at 303-415-0272 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions about the application & registration process.
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Bosnia and Herzegovina
United Arab Emirates
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Sao Tome and Principe
United Republic of Tanzania
Country / Region
Personal Pronoun Preference:
Please provide preferred gender pronouns if not listed above.
Date of Birth:
Please add date of birth.
Format month/day/year (ex. xx/xx/xxxx)
How did you learn about our program?
A friend, our website, advertisement, Movement Mass, etc.
GETTING TO KNOW YOU!
In order to understand your call to this work, your personal needs and individual inspirations, please respond to the following questions:
I AM APPLYING FOR
Please choose a program
Surfing the Creative Millennial Rocky Mountains
1. WHO ARE YOU?
Please briefly describe your life calling, work and/or studies at this time. Include name of workplace, school, or other organizations you are working with, if applicable.
2. WHAT IS CALLING YOU TO THIS PROGRAM?
Why do you desire to participate in Surfing the Creative at this time in your life?
3. PLEASE LIST ANY WORKSHOPS, EVENTS, AND CLASSES THAT YOU HAVE ATTENDED WITH MELISSA, IF APPLICABLE.
4. IF YOU HAVE OTHER SOMATIC OR MOVEMENT-BASED TRAINING PLEASE LIST YOUR EXPERIENCE AND BRIEFLY DESCRIBE THE AREA OF STUDY.
NOTE: If you are hoping to attend this camp or training and have not studied with Melissa, please list other related programs that offer you a foundation in the somatic and movement arts. Include the name of the program, the teacher you studied with and the approximate number of hours.
5. IF RELEVANT, PLEASE LET US KNOW A FEW WAYS THAT YOU HAVE INCORPORATED THE TOOLS AND PRACTICES YOU RECEIVED AT PREVIOUS WORKSHOPS/CAMPS WITH MELISSA INTO YOUR LIFE ~ PERSONAL, RELATIONAL, WORK?
6. PLEASE LIST ANY SPECIFIC INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGES THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY FACING THAT ARE IMPORTANT FOR US TO KNOW ABOUT?
7. IF ACCEPTED INTO THIS PROGRAM, HOW DO YOU IMAGINE THIS PROCESS COULD CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR LIFE AND YOUR DEVELOPING SERVICE IN THE WORLD?
8. Please share with us your current bio.
-Are you in school? If so, where and what are you studying?
-Do you have a degree? If so, in what area of concentration?
-Are you working on a project?
-What are your creative passions?
-Are there causes or initiatives or programs that are shaping your life at this time?
-What makes you you?
Please limit your bio 5 to 10 sentences maximum. Thank you.
9. PLEASE PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US AT THIS TIME.