IFRM Australia AIR17
Australian International Ride 2017
Registration for Australian Members
Each rider of a motorcycle should fill in the questions below please:
Rider's Next of Kin Name
Rider's Next of Kin Phone
AIR17 shirt size (polo shirt with collar)
Female X Large
Female XX Large
Female XXX Large
Male X Large
Male XX Large
Male XXX Large
Will you be accompanied by a Pillion Passenger?
If so please supply full name, next of kin and next of kin's telephone number.
I will be accompanied by a pillion passenger.
Pillion Passenger Mobile Phone
Pillion Passenger Next of Kin Name
Pillion Passenger Next of Kin Phone
What will you be riding?
Make, Model and Rego of the motorcycle you will be riding.
If you are commencing and/or finishing in Sydney, please advise if you have a Toll account, otherwise arrangements will be made with the Toll operators using your Rego number
Which Days will you be riding?
Day 1: Sydney-Blue Mountains-Orange
Day 2: Orange-West Wyalong-Hay
Day 3: Hay-Wentworth-Broken Hill
Day 4: Broken Hill-Peterborough-Port Augusta
Day 5: Port Augusta (-Quorn-Wilpena Pount-Port Augusta)
Day 6: Port Augusta-Melrose-Clare-Adelaide
Day 7: Adelaide Rest Day
Day 8: Adelaide-Robe-Mt Gambier
Day 9: Mt Gambier-Portland-Warnambool
Day 10: Warnambool-Great Ocean Road-Lorne-Ballarat
Day 11: Ballarat Rest Day
Day 12: Ballarat-Portsea-Sale
Day 13: Sale-Bega
Day 14: Bega-Sydney
Please select which full days you will be joining the ride.
Ride days begin at 7am, and end at 5pm.
AIR 17 registration cost is priced per motorcycle participating. Each motorcycle includes one nominated rider and one nominated pillion passenger (if applicable).
All participating Motorcycles and nominated Riders and Pillions must be registered.
Every motorcycle registered before the registration cut-off date of 15th September 2017, and for which a minimum registration fee of $70.00 has been paid, will entitle the rider to one complementary AIR17 commemorative shirt (“shirt”). Additional shirts for registered riders or their accompanying pillion passengers can be purchased for an additional $45.00 each.
Discrete pricing points for partial and full motorcycle registrations is:
• 1-3 days $60.00
• 4 to 7 days $100
• 8 to 10 days $150
• 11 to 15 days $200
1. Any motorcycle that joins in the ride for less than a day (as defined in note 2 below) and/or has not paid a minimum $60 registration fee is not entitled to a complementary shirt.
2. ‘A Day’ for the purposes of determining the pricing points is measured as follows: When a motorcycle and its rider, registered as an AIR17 participant, participates in all or part of the group activities in any 24 hour period (measured 6 p.m. to 6 p.m.) from Tuesday 31st October 2017 to Wednesday 15th November 2017, and where the rider stays overnight in the proximity of the group at a place not being the rider’s normal residence.
3. All shirts must be pre-ordered and sizing specified at time of registration and in any circumstances no later than registration cut-off date. Failure to do so means forfeiture of the right to get a shirt. All shirts are made to order and there is no refund or exchange possible for wrong sizing.
4. Any person not registered for AIR17 who coincidentally participates with the AIR17 group merely by attending the IFMRA-AGM weekend in Ballarat will not have to pay a registration fee nor be entitled to a shirt.
5. Once registration is made and paid, and after the registration cut-off date has passed, there is no refund entitlement for failure to participate in part or all of the AIR17 event. Any refund if any, would only be made on a gratuitous basis and and at such amount as determined by the sole discretion of the AIR17 ride committee.
6. If after registration and before or during the AIR17 event a registered rider substitutes the nominated motorcycle he/she wishes to use then that AIR17 registration will record that motorcycle change without additional cost.
7. If before or during the event a rider wishes to increase the number of days they wish to participate, and as a result that would mean a higher register fee should otherwise apply
then they will be liable to pay the incremental amount to meet that higher total registration fee forthwith and before participating further.
If you make any changes to your registered days, please advise our Secretary Smithy, before or during the ride, thanks.
Having calculated your cost, please forward a cheque or transfer the funds to our Treasurer Franz at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be emailed a Paid Invoice/Receipt of payment for registration.
IFMR-Australia Banking Details:
BSB: 064 451
Account No. 1024 6484
**Important: (please use your name as reference)
Forward a Cheque made out to:
6 Alistair St
Cardigan Village. Victoria. 3352
Garner's Motorcyclces Accommodation
Will you be using ‘Garners Motorcycles’ for your accommodation.
If you are not using Garners Motorcycles you will be managing your own accommodation throughout the ride.
After submission and payment you will be emailed a Paid Invoice/Receipt of payment for registration.
Contact us if you do not receive that receipt.
Online Payment Form