SWC Poster Presentation Proposal Submission Form
NASW-FL requests proposals for poster presentations at Social Work Conference 2019! The conference will be held June 13-15, 2019, at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center, Orlando, FL.
The Poster session is Thursday, June 13, from 5:30-7:30 pm, during the evening welcome reception.
This year proposals will be peer reviewed with identifying information, along with presenter credentials to enhance and expand offerings.
If you require assistance in submitting a proposal using this form, please contact NASW-FL at 1-800-352-6279 or email@example.com.
The topic should be clear from reading the title, and the title should be as concise as possible.
1. Emerging Issues in Practice: Telehealth; Evidence-Based Practice; Outcomes; Measuring Fidelity; Program Implementation
2. Leadership and Supervision: Leadership Approaches and Models; Leadership Development; Best Practices in Social Work Supervision; Reflective Supervision; Grand Challenges
3. Macro Practice: Case Management; Social and Economic Justice; Ethics and Professional Standards; Community Engagement; Court Systems, Social Service Systems Sustainability
4. Clinical Practice: Special Populations; Alcohol, Tobacco and Drug Treatment/Interventions; Group Practice; School Social Work; Medical Social Work; Private Practice
5. Child Welfare: Family Intervention; Trauma-Informed Approaches; Chronic Child Abuse & Neglect; Parenting Interventions; Foster Care and Adoptions; Critical Decision-Making
6. Diversity and Inclusion: Race and Ethnicity; Gender Identity; Sexual Orientation; Ideology; Critical Thinking; Cultural Humility, Implicit Biases
7.Social Work Education: Innovative research, teaching methods & learning styles, integrating research in teaching, incorporating diversity & inclusion in teaching, micro-macro practice, field ed approaches, inspiring critical thinking in the class
Select the area that best fits your overall presentation. You may add additional comments about the topic area in the section later in this form.
Description of Poster/Topic:
This information may be used in the poster session information to introduce your topic to attendees.
Are there any other notes or comments, not addressed in the questions above, that you would like to share with our planning committee?