2017 South Eastern NECLP Application Form
New & Emerging Communities Leadership Program 2017
Applications Close: 9:00am, Monday 31 July 2017
Interviews Held: Monday 24 July - Friday 4 August 2017
If you cannot complete this application in one sitting and need to complete this application at a later time, please press the “Save and Resume” button at the bottom of this form.
The New & Emerging Communities Leadership Program (NECLP) is an outstanding opportunity for new and current leaders from new and emerging communities across Victoria to develop their leadership skills so they can contribute to community development.
The program includes:
• A leadership program held over 3 months: 7 full Fridays/Saturdays, 2 weekday evenings, and 1 post program event.
• Launch and graduation events.
• Group projects.
• A mentor program, involving private meetings with a mentor in addition to the official program days.
2017 Casey Program Dates:
• Launch: 6.00pm - 7:30pm, Tuesday, 8 August
• Program Days: 9:30am - 3:30pm, 25 & 26 August, 2 September, 15 & 16 September, 13 & 14 October
• Program Evenings: 6:00pm - 9:00pm, 1 & 27 September
• Graduation: 6.00pm - 8.00pm, Tuesday, 17 October
• Post Program Event: 6.00pm - 8.00pm Thursday 8 February 2018
How to Apply:
- Complete and submit this application form on-line (or ask us for a PDF version of this form).
- Applications close 9:00am, Monday 31 July 2017.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview with a selection panel. Interviews begin mid-July to Friday 4 August 2017.
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome by Monday 7 August 2017.
If you have any questions regarding your application or the NECLP, please contact Leadership Victoria on 03 9651 6590 during business hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organisation or Employer
18 - 20
21 - 30
31 - 40
41 - 50
Other visa status
Country of Origin
Year of arrival in Australia
What is your first language?
What other languages do you speak?
Please list your educational qualifications.