Thank you for your interest in partnering with the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV). NCADV is pleased to be selected as the beneficiary of support from special fundraising programs, events or projects by generous individuals, groups, organizations and corporations.
NCADV considers partnership proposals carefully and is most interested in mutually beneficial collaborations that advance our mission of ending violence in the home. In addition to any agreements arranged in accepted partnerships, NCADV may be able to enhance your publicity efforts depending on the partnership by providing:
• Exposure of your commitment to ending domestic violence to the domestic violence field through scheduled email blasts to over 50,000 active followers, NCADV Facebook and Twitter postings and visibility on the NCADV website;
• Language, talking points and possible presence for any of your scheduled media appearances, interviews or other meetings;
• Invitations to NCADV events and conferences;
• Possible sponsorship opportunities that go beyond partnership collaborations;
• Circulation to our lists and followers of any press releases or other publicity created by you around the relationship.
Partnership applications are reviewed on a monthly basis by NCADV staff. Once a decision is made, we will contact you by phone or email for further discussion, suggestions or a final decision. Please allow at least one month between the submission of your proposal and our decision.
Please fill out this form in its entirety. Answer “none” or “n/a” if no information can be provided.
Please note: due to NCADV's limited staff availability, we are currently unable to accept books, videos, songs, plays, etc. for review, endorsement or partnerships. Please do not send materials to NCADV. If you wish to reach our constituency about your work, you are welcome to post information via our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SupportNCADV. However, please understand this invitation does not constitute an endorsement from NCADV.
Due to the number of partnership requests we receive, we respectfully request that you do not contact us via phone. You are, however, welcome to email Gretchen Shaw at [email protected]