Terms of Participation
1. Application deadline is November 5th. .
2. The number and types of vendors will be controlled to assure appropriateness to the show and to limit duplications.
3. If you are accepted into the show, you will be contacted via email regarding where to send your vendor fee.
4. Rejected applicants will be notified before November 7th.
5. Set up must be completed by 8:45 AM. We ask that you park in one of the public parking lots during the event so that there is ample room for visitors to park on the street. We open at 9AM sharp!
6. We ask that all vendors stay until the end of the event. You can leave any time after 2PM
7. Security will not be provided if you set up the day prior to the event date, so please be advised the event location owner and organizer will not be responsible for any losses or damages before or during the event.
3. Vendors are responsible for collecting appropriate sales tax on sales made during the festival.
9. This is a rain or shine event, therefore no refunds will be given! There are no rain dates scheduled.