2018 Fall Product Adult Booth Sale Training Quiz
A score of 10 points or higher is required to pass the Adult Booth Sale training quiz. After hitting submit, you will receive an email with your results (make sure to check your junk folder). Please forward your results email to your Troop Product Coordinator as proof of completing this training.
1. Which Booth Sales require permission from a Service Unit Booth Sale Coordinator?
a. Only in front of grocery stores.
b. Every sale except door-to-door in a residential neighborhood or a Nut Stand on Orange County residential property.
c. Only if other people have already asked the store.
d. Only if it is outside of your Service Unit or city boundaries.
e. All of the above.
2. Whom do you contact to get permission for a booth sale?
a. Any parent who takes Booth Sale training.
b. Service Unit Booth Sale Coordinator.
c. One of our Troop Leaders.
d. Troop Product Coordinator who then contacts the Service Unit Booth Sale Coordinator.
e. All of the above.
3. True or False. I can bring my own children to a parent/daughter booth sale even if they are not Girl Scouts, but not to a troop booth sale.
4. What should you do if a problem occurs during a booth sale?
a. Involve the store manager in settling disputes.
b. Review reports to ensure I have date, time, and location correct. If yes, contact the Service Unit Booth Sale Coordinator.
c. If feeling unsafe, call 911 and go to a safe place.
d. Fight it out with the other adult who is trying to take your spot.
e. Call the Council office for assistance.
f. B and C are correct.
5. True or False. If girl(s) need to use the restroom or take a meal break during a booth sale, the booth sale must shut down temporarily if there are not enough girls & adults to maintain proper girl/adult ratios (i.e. neither girls nor adults may be alone at a booth).
6. What happens if a girl or adult at a booth sale does NOT follow the safety and product sales guidelines?
a. Negative consequences may affect the entire troop.
b. Girl(s) may lose credit towards girl reward items and Troops may forfeit troop proceeds money.
c. Girl or troop may not be able to participate in future booth sales.
d. Troop may be prohibited from participating in cookie booth sale lottery.
e. Troop will be disbanded.
f. A, B, C, and D are correct.
7. What should girls do at a booth sale if they are asked about the Prop 65 Warning?
a. Explain that the Prop 65 Warning is in accordance with the new California law and that consumers will now see this warning in many restaurants, grocery stores, and hardware stores.
b. Clarify that the purpose of the proposition is to alert consumers so they can make informed decisions regarding the products they consume.
c. Refer them to www.gscookiesetc.org for more information.
d. All of the above.