1. All applications must be submitted electronically using this official application form.
2. All applicants must be current, personal members of YALSA at the time of application.
3. A current resume must be uploaded via the official application form.
4. You may upload your supporting statement below unless the statement will be sent directly from your supervisor. Please make sure document is named appropriately, last name of the applicant, underscore, and name of document. IE. Gilbert_supportingstatement.doc
5. Word document or PDFs will be accepted.
6. Supporting statements can be submitted as an attachment to YALSA at [email protected]
7. Applications are due no later than June 15, 2014.