Thank you for your interest in the SIBF Leadership Academy!
The Society of International Business Fellows (SIBF) selects, educates and connects leaders throughout the world who share a keen interest in geopolitics, global leadership and culture. Founded in 1981, SIBF is a distinguished networking organization of CEOs, presidents and other senior executives who are active in global commerce. SIBF Leadership Academy graduates in good standing will become members in SIBF and join the growing network of global business and professional leaders developed through the global leadership academies.
Please complete the entire application to give the SIBF Leadership Academy Selection Committee a thorough understanding of your abilities, accomplishments and commitment. All questions should be answered fully and thoughtfully. Application materials submitted by, or on behalf of, an applicant, will be kept strictly confidential. New member biographical profiles, based on information from the application, will be included in the SIBF Membership Directory and on the private member site.
• High potential leaders and future leaders with a demonstrated interest in global business and culture
• Age ranging from 28 to 45
• Commitment to Academy and its curriculum, and upon completion, to becoming an active member of SIBF
• Character and integrity must be without question
Academy Program Fee - $8,500. Your fee includes Academy tuition, initiation fee for SIBF membership, all program materials, lodging, most meals, and program activities. (It does not include transportation to the program site).
To be considered for the SIBF Leadership Academy Class of 2017, a completed application and the following must be submitted:
• Three letters of recommendation from individuals having direct knowledge of your qualifications and character. These letters should describe the nature and length of the relationship with you and, to the extent possible, address your character and accomplishments.
o One letter should be from an SIBF member (your sponsor)
o One letter should be from a direct supervisor (if applicable)
o One letter should come from a business contact (vendor, client, etc.)
• The completed letters should be addressed to the SIBF Leadership Academy Selection Committee and either submitted with your application or emailed directly to SIBF by the individuals providing your recommendations. Applications without letters of recommendation will not be considered.
• A recent, color digital photo to be used in Academy materials and, upon completion of the program, published on the www.sibf.org website and in the SIBF Member Directory if accepted for membership. Email digital photo (minimum 300 dpi) to firstname.lastname@example.org.