LIVING WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Pushchair remains the property of the supplier at all times.
2. You cannot use a Toddler Board of any sort on the Pushchair.
3. As a 'Living With' you have a smartphone and/or laptop and the ability to email written and video updates for a period of 3 months.
4. The 'Living With' testers agree to update the Pushchair Expert website a minimum of 4 times in every month for a period of 3 months.
5. The content of the 'Living With' reviews is the sole property of Pushchair Expert. If a tester wants to replicate the content they are creating on the Pushchair Expert website in areas such as blogs, Facebook pages and articles, they must seek permission from Pushchair Expert beforehand.
6. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the tester forfeiting the use of the Pushchair. It will immediately be collected at Pushchair Expert's cost.
7. In the event of point 6, Pushchair Expert and the supplier are not responsible if a tester does not have a replacement pushchair.
8. The Pushchair will be with the tester for 3 months from the date of delivery. After this it can be returned at Pushchair Expert's cost.
9. You are happy for photographs of you and your children to appear on the Pushchair Expert website and Facebook page.
10. You are happy to provide two forms of ID
11. These terms and conditions may be subject to change if required, successful applicants will be notified.
BY CLICKING SUBMIT, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IF YOU ARE SELECTED.