Applicants must read and accept the terms and conditions of Private Sales and Temporary Signs Regulations by clicking the box below...
PRIVATE SALE REGULATIONS
(Per Chapter 860 of the Brunswick Codified Ordinances)
1. Permits may be issued to any one household no more than four (4) times a year;
2. No permit may be issued for more than four (4) consecutive days;
3. Permits may be combined for a maximum sale of sixteen (16) consecutive days per year. Contact the Building Department at (330) 558-6830 if you would like to combine your permits;
4. Private sales may be held only between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.;
5. All items for sale, display signs, and other materials relating to the private sale must be removed from public view no later than 8:30 p.m. on the last day of the private sale.
TEMPORARY SIGN REGULATIONS
(Per Chapter 1270 of the Brunswick Codified Ordinances)
Please note: the $5 permit fee has been waived until further notice.
1. Up to four (4) temporary signs may be placed on or off the premises of private property, with the permission of the property owners;
2. No sign can be placed so as to present a hazard to motorists or pedestrians;
a. Signs cannot be placed in the street right of way, which is generally between the street and the sidewalks, road ditches or utility poles.
3. Signs cannot be placed on any poles, walls, fences or other structures.