Alumnus of The Year Nomination Form
More than 50 years ago Lee University established the Alumnus of the Year award to recognize the achievements of outstanding Lee University alumni. Each year this award is given in appreciation of the honor brought to Lee University through professional or personal achievement, outstanding service to the community, involvement in the life of the university, and recognition with awards and honors. If you know a Lee alumnus who is worthy of this recognition please complete the form below and submit it by clicking the button at the end of the form.
To be considered for the Alumnus of the Year award, an individual must have met the following criteria:
· Been a Lee University graduate for at least five years.
· Achieved outstanding accomplishments in his/her profession, business, community, state, or nation.
· Displayed significant leadership to his/her community through service or profession,
· Consistently represented the values and mission of Lee University through excellence and service.
· Demonstrated continuing interest in and support of Lee University through contribution of time, talent or resources.
Full Name of The Nominee
Current Address (N/A if not available)
Your Mailing Address
Please state briefly why this individual should be considered
Please enter the text from the image
Free Form Builder