Teen Art Connect Application 2015-2016
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2015
To be added to the mailing list for next year's application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Timeline and Important Dates:
• Friday, March 27: Applications due by 5pm (DEADLINE EXTENDED!)
• Mid-April: Applicants will be contacted and select individuals will be invited to interview
• Mid-May: Acceptance notices will be sent
• June 15 – June 26: Summer training intensive (10am-4pm, Mon – Fri)
• July – August: Three trainings Sundays 3-5:30pm (exact dates TBD)
• August 2015 – May 2016: Trainings twice a month (Sundays 3-5:30pm) and weekly work shifts (2-6 hours per week)
To apply, all applicants must complete all parts of this form:
1. Personal Information
2. Short Answers
3. Reference Information
To apply online please complete all of the fields and hit "Submit" ONCE. If your application goes through correctly the screen will say it has been saved.Then you will receive a confirmation email to the address you provided.
Please note: We recommend typing your answers separately, proofing, and then copying and pasting them into the form.
Please complete all fields.
Date of Birth (01/23/1998)
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Bosnia and Herzegovina
United Arab Emirates
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Sao Tome and Principe
United Republic of Tanzania
Country / Region
School for fall 2015
Grade for fall 2015
Please respond to the following questions in a paragraph or more.
1. How did you hear about the Teen Art Connect internship at the Contemporary Jewish Museum? Have you been to The Museum before and if so, what did you see/do here?
Which of these topics interest you?
Mark as many or as few - it's up to you! Please be honest, though. Remember, we are looking to put together a group of people with varied interests.
Working with Kids
Non Profit Organizations
Meeting New People
Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
2. From the above interests, which, if any, do you already have experience with? Please explain.
3. How do you want this program to impact you personally? How do you hope to change or grow? How does it fit with your life goals?
4. What strengths, unique perspectives, and passions will you be able to contribute to the TAC program and The Museum?
5. Please tell us about your favorite classes, extracurricular activities, or other interests that might help us learn more about you. (arts classes, school clubs, cultural organizations)
6. Describe your world (whatever that may mean to you) and how it has shaped you into the person you are today.
7. What specific weekend or after-school commitments do you have June 2015-May 2016?
Please mark any of these that you are able to commit to.
June 15 – June 26: Summer training intensive (10am-4pm, Mon – Fri and Mon – Thu)
July – August: Three trainings Sundays 3-5:30pm, exact dates TBD
August 2015 – May 2016: Trainings twice a month (Sundays 3-5:30pm)
August 2015 – May 2016: Weekly work shifts (2-6 hours per week)
Please give us the name and contact information of an adult (not a relative) who knows you well, and ask them to write you a paragraph or two of why you would be a fabulous intern. If your reference prefers to email the paragraph separately, he or she can email it to email@example.com and you can note in the space below that, "Reference will be emailed separately."
Relationship to Applicant
Please paste a paragraph from your reference explaining why you are a fantastic candidate for this program.
Remember, if your reference prefers to email the paragraph separately, he or she can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note in the space to the right, "Reference will be emailed separately."
Read our stories!
Click on the photo to read blog posts by past teen interns
More information: email@example.com