1. Shorts and skirts should be at least mid-thigh length. (Closer to the knee than to the hip.)
2. Items of clothing which expose bare midriffs, bare chests, undergarments, or that are transparent (see-through) are prohibited. Tank tops with straps wider than one inch are permitted. Please be advised that spaghetti straps, shirts which expose a bare back, halter tops, and tube tops are prohibited.
3. Dress that constitutes a safety hazard or that disrupts the optimum learning environment is prohibited. Articles of clothing or jewelry which display profanity, illegal/immoral actions, products, or slogans which promote tobacco, alcohol, drugs, gangs, sex or are in any other way distracting, are not to be worn on campus.
4. Excessively baggy or tight clothing, and clothing which advertises gang symbols or affiliation, is prohibited.
5. Shoes and shirts are required in all dining halls and buildings.
6. Due to safety regulations, Get AMPT! Week, Energy Week and Agri-Business Week participants must wear closed-toed shoes, long pants and a warm jacket while on off-campus tours.