FOSTERING APPLICATION/CONTRACT:Just Doodles Rescue
Please answer all questions . This will help us match your needs and our needs best. No answer is a wrong answer.
Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Bosnia and Herzegovina
United Arab Emirates
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Sao Tome and Principe
United Republic of Tanzania
Country / Region
Have you ever fostered before?
If yes, please explain, giving name(s) of rescues, contact person, and number and type of animal(s) you have fostered:
Also add if you are PRESENTLY registered and actively fostering for them.
Do you presently have animals at home?
If yes, please describe type, age and friendliness.
Please state names and ages of all people living in the house as well as those who are frequent visitors? You only need to list those that might impact the foster dog. If children have visitors just state children as a group and age group.
Include which person has dog allergies please.
Is your yard fully fenced:
Vet Reference: Include:
Animals in their care
Please let vet know you gave us permission to call
Pesronal Reference (non family) First Last Name:
Relationship to you
How long do you know person?
Do you authorize permission to call all the names and phone numbers submitted above?
Please explain why you would like to foster. What you understand fostering to be like and what you expect to gain or lose from fostering. Tell us if you have a preference in adult or puppies, male or female dog .
Describe your methods for training, socializing and corrective actions you have used and would use with a foster dog.
Would you take a dog not potty trained and work on potty training?
Do you agree to be the one who will provide a healthy non grain food as your donation for the foster?
How long pet(s) are alone during the day?
Please describe your home and property. Where would the foster dog sleep, and go when you are not home?
As a foster we would like you to be able to do meet and greets at your home with perspective adopters. Describe how you feel about these interactions and your making yourself available.
Are your dogs up to date with vaccines AND spayed or neutered?
Are you able to transport foster dog from pick-up, to vet appointments and/or to new home?
Please visit our Facebook Page.
Tell us if you have a Facebook page, if not say NO FACEBOOK page
Do you agree to sign a Foster Agreement Contract if you foster for us?
What else would you like us to know about you and what you can contribute to Just Doodles and Friends Rescue as a foster?
Do you understand that fostering is at your own risk the Rescue cannot be held liable for damage to your home, behavioral or aggressive issues or any other damage • The Foster agrees to indemnity and to hold harmless Just Doodles Rescue from any direct or consequential damages arising from this Foster Care Agreement. This includes any and all manner of actions and causes of actions, suits, debts, dues, accounts, bonds, covenants, agreements, judgments, claims, and demands whatsoever arising from or relating to the adoption, placement, and /or possession of the dog(s)
Yes, I agree
No, I don't agree
CONTRACT AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING:
* I certify that information contained in this application is true and complete. I understand that false information may be grounds for immediate termination at any point in the future. I authorize the verification of any or all information listed above.
* I understand any dog I foster is the property of Just Doodles and Friends Rescue and I will discuss any expenses, vetting and decisions with the rescue before proceeding, and not with potential adopters. If after fostering for a while, I decide I would like to adopt a dog, I understand I need to discuss this with the rescue to understand the options. If I wish to adopt a foster I understand there will be a fee to be decided on a case by case basis depending on expenses for that dog.
* I promise to keep the dog safely in my home, feed, protect, socialize him/her with my own pets, always keep leashed when out and provide fresh water at all times and supervise any interaction between other family members or visitors to my home or elsewhere.
* I understand that I might be asked to pick-up pets from transport, make phone calls to potential adopters, make home visits and check references. I agree to always conduct myself Professionally as a Representative of the Rescue.
* Foster agrees to hold harmless and release Just Doodles and Friends Rescue and/or its members, volunteers and other individuals working for and/or assisting with rescue from all liability, claims, and/or causes of action arising from any acts, injury and/or occurrences engaged in and/or caused by the dog subject to this agreement, as well as indemnification for damages, court costs, and/or attorney's fees incurred by the Rescue and/or its members for any court proceedings relating to such matters. Jurisdiction for any dispute lies with the county of Kent in Rhode Island.
Respond with a Yes I agree to agreement OR No, I don't understand/agree.
By signing your name you agree with the terms of fostering as well as all the members in your household are in agreement with fostering. All will conduct themselves in a manner herein described. You ALSO agree that all information you have given is factual AND you understand you are signing our contract for fostering.
Yes I agree and we all agree
Your name signifies your signature to above terms.