2017 LABAPALOOZA VENDOR REGISTRATION
Saturday, September 9th 11AM-4PM
Guthrie Green, Downtown Tulsa
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Bosnia and Herzegovina
United Arab Emirates
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Sao Tome and Principe
United Republic of Tanzania
Country / Region
VENDOR BOOTH* - $50
- 10X10 booth space at event
*One Independent Distributor per company will be allowed on a first come basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an independent distributor.
RESCUE/NON-PROFIT BOOTH - $0
- 10X10 booth space at event
If you would like to donate any item(s), gift card(s), etc. to our silent auction and/or raffle, Please list item(s) here:
Description of Vendor and/or Booth Details (may be announced on stage during the event):
2017 TERMS AND CONDITIONS (FOR VENDORS ONLY)
1. Labapalooza will be held on Saturday, September 9th, 2017 at Guthrie Green in downtown Tulsa’s Brady District. Lab Rescue reserves the right to exercise its sole discretion in the acceptance or refusal of applications.
2. Sharing or subletting booth rentals not specifically authorized by Lab Rescue is prohibited.
3. Vendors shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee should the vendor for any reason be unable to exhibit at the event or cancel any space previously contracted unless vendor gives notice 72 hours prior to the event.
4. Vendors shall observe and abide by additional reasonable regulations made by Lab Rescue for the efficient or safe operation of the event. Vendors assume all liabilities and/or obligations caused by faulty or improper displays.
5. If a vendor fails to make payment for booth space by the due date, vendor’s rights may be canceled by Lab Rescue. Such vendor shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee and shall be responsible for any unpaid balance due.
6. Neither Lab Rescue or Guthrie Green shall be held accountable or liable for, and the same are hereby released from accountability or liability for any damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or any property of vendor resulting from theft, fire, water, accident or any other cause.
7. The applicant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and protect Lab Rescue and Guthrie Green, and hold the Lab Rescue and Guthrie Green harmless from any and all claims, demands, suits, liability, damage, loss, costs, attorney fees and expense of whatever kind of nature which might result from or arise out of any act or failure to act of the applicant or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, including but not limited to claims or damage or loss to property, or from or out of any damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or any property of the applicant or any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives.
8. Vendors agree to setup their booths during those times allocated for setup on September 9th from 9:00 am to 10:45 am. Vendors must be completely setup by the time the event starts at 11:00 am.
9. Vendors bear the full responsibility for cleaning the assigned space at the end of the event, and shall at all times during the event keep their display area in a clean and professional condition. Garbage generated by the vendor is the responsibility of the vendor and shall be disposed of in a timely fashion.
10. Vendors agree to staff their booths during all hours of the event, 11:00 am to 4:00 pm on the date of the event.
11. Any signs or displays erected by vendors shall be of a professional nature.
12. No vehicle shall be permitted on the grounds for the purpose of unloading, breaking down or loading.
13. Full payment of booths is due at time of application.
DO YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE CONDITIONS?
I/WE, THE VENDORS(S) HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN.
I/WE, THE VENDORS(S) UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND EXPRESSLY AGREE BY SUBMISSION OF MY/OUR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE HEREIN BELOW TO BE EXPRESSLY BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF ADOPTION AGREEMENT AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE FULLY ENFORCEABLE AND BINDING AGAINST ME/US AS IF EXECUTED BY MY/OUR OWN HAND.
Name/Signature of Authorized person Signing for Vendor: