Program Requirements -
Before applying, be certain that you meet the following program requirements:
• All events and programs held during school hours.
• Availability to attend Fall Harvest field events and Spring Restoration Field events.
• Availability to schedule and participate in a Bay Ambassador classroom presentation.
• 100% participation by students and teachers in all events.
• Timely communication with GBF education team.
• Teachers will utilize eNews materials for program enhancement and supplemental lessons.
• Teachers will share copies or results of any program related supplemental lessons, projects, or student produced products with GBF.
• Campus wetlands must have a nearby water source, a water hose hookup is preferred.
• No more than 50 students per field event day.
• Program payment due 2 weeks prior to Harvest date. Scholarship and grant recipients exempt.
• New schools are required to meet with GBF Education Team before start date.
• Teacher and students are responsible for plant harvest, plant preparation, and plant restoration responsibilities.
• GBF Education Team is not responsible for fulfilling these requirements for you and your class. If you are unable to meet program requirements, you will not be eligible to participate in future Get Hip to Habitat programs.