Before applying, be certain that you meet the following program requirements:
• Availability to attend Fall Harvest Field Events and Spring Restoration Field Events.
• Availability to schedule and participate in a Bay Ambassador presentation.
• 100% participation by students and teachers in all events.
• New H2H schools are required to meet with the GBF Education Team before program start date.
• Timely communication with GBF Education Team.
• Teachers will utilize eNews materials for program enhancement and supplemental lessons.
• Teachers will share results of any program related supplemental lessons, projects or student produced materials with GBF Education Team.
• Campus wetlands must have a nearby water source. A water hose hookup is preferred.
• No more than 50 students per field event day.
• Program payment due 2 weeks prior to Harvest date. Scholarship recipients exempt.
• You are responsible for plant harvest, plant preparation and plant restoration responsibilities.
• The GBF Education Team is not responsible for fulfilling these requirements for you and your class. If you are unable to meet program requirements you will not be eligible to participate in future H2H programs.