Reference Email Service: AskAbington@gmail.com
Requests for brief, factual information may be submitted to the Reference Department via email.
These services are intended for the residents of Abington Township and Rockledge.
Others will be assisted if a question concerns Abington Township or a unique resource
of the Abington Free Library.
Email queries are answered by the Reference Department librarians. Email replies are
normally sent within 48 hours of receiving a query, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Abington Library Card #
Please type in your library card number, no spaces or dashes,
just the 14 digits under the barcode on the back of your card.
Types of appropriate questions include:
• The availability and locations of materials in the Abington Township Public Library.
• Inquiries about services of the Abington Township Public Library.
• Request for brief statistical data.
• Verification of bibliographic citations.
• Addresses for corporations, institutions, and publishers.
• Request for brief biographical information.
• Assistance with the use of the online catalog, or the online resources.
Questions received that are deemed inappropriate will not be answered.
All email questions remain confidential.
Please enter the text from the image
Online Payment Form