Bullying Report Form
BULLYING INCIDENTS CAN BE REPORTED ANONYMOUSLY.
Any intentional gesture or any intentional written, verbal, or physical act or threat that is sufficiently severe, persistent, or pervasive that creates an intimidating, threatening or abusive educational environment for a student or staff member that a reasonable person, under the circumstances, knows or should know will have the effect of:
1. Harming a student or staff member, whether physically or mentally;
2. Damaging a student's or staff member's property;
3. Placing a student or staff member in reasonable fear of harm to the student or staff member; or
4. Placing a student or staff member in reasonable fear of damage to the student's or staff member's property; or
5. Cyberbullying which means bullying by use of any electronic communication device through means including, but not limited to, e-mail, instant messaging, text messages, blogs, mobile phones, pagers, online games and Web sites.