Cake Smash Contract and Questionaire
Please read carefully and take a moment to help me prepare for your session
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Bosnia and Herzegovina
United Arab Emirates
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Sao Tome and Principe
United Republic of Tanzania
Country / Region
What additional products, if any are you interested in ?
Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Your cake package includes:
* 1 hour session at Tara Biscardi's home studio
*Custom backdrop and setups to match chosen theme discussed between client and Tara Biscardi
*pass word protected online viewing gallery
*full editing of images
* print release
*20 high resolution images via digital download
*specific discount off optional print purchases
A retainer fee of $50 is due prior to your session to reserve your session spot. By signing this contract you agree to pay the retainer
By signing this contract you are agreeing to the following:
• No images or products shall be provided before payment is made in full.
• Copyright: As a client of Creative Heart Arts, I understand that the images taken by Tara Biscardi are protected by Federal Copyright Laws and that I will not make ANY copies or reproductions in any form (print or electronic) without the express written permission of Tara Biscardi. Reproduction includes, but is not limited to scanning, downloading, right-clicking, e-mailing, saving to harddrive, posting on websites or blogs, photocopying, printing screen shots, or printing in any manner.
• As an artist, I reserve the right to artistically interpret what I see and in what ways I choose to photograph a scene. This may mean that some shots are color, some are B&W. Images presented to the client are the only images available.
• If the subject is a minor I certify that I am legally able to give consent for the minor child.
• I agree that Creative Heart Arts retains the copyright of all original images and reserves the right to use and reproduce them to promote her business including, but not limited to, website images and marketing displays.
• Due to the artistic nature of custom photography all sales are final.
Terms and Conditions
1. Retainer and Payment. The Client shall pay a retainer in the amount of $50 to the Photographer to perform the services specified herein. The client shall pay the retainer upon booking a session. The balance of the session is due the day of the session. This retainer and remainder of the balance are payable via cash, check or via PayPal.
2. Cancellation. If Client shall cancel for reasons that are acceptable to the photographer, your retainer shall be refunded. (see Failure To Perform section)
3.Client’s Usage. The Client is obtaining prints for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints or authorize any reproductions thereof by parties other than the Photographer.
4.Failure to Perform. If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer shall return the retainer to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or computer malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
5.Photographer’s Standard Price List. The charges in this Agreement are based on the current session fee. The session fee is adjusted periodically and future sessions shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the session is booked.
6. Print Orders: Print orders must be made and paid in full at the time of ordering and your final print order will be ready approximately 2-3
weeks after the order is placed and paid for.
7. Portrait Care: Handle your portraits with extreme care. Damage incurred as a result of improper handling, framing or hanging is the responsibility of the client.
8.In the interest of fairness to all of my clients, I am unable to offer special deals or discounts except for those that may run occasionally as promotions. For this reason, please understand that session fees, print prices and business policies are non-negotiable.
Please Digitally Sign Below
I certify that I am at least 18 years of age. I have read the release, copyright and policy information herein and fully understand the contents. I agree that I have the legal authority to grant these permissions and and I accept all responsibility for such.