Face The DJ - Registration
FACE THE DJ Registration for the LIVE Game show at MBLV Feb 2nd 2011,
Terms, & Rules 1-9-2011:
Here are the details for Face the DJ Show #3 LIVE at Mobile Beat Las Vegas
- DJ's interested in participating must register here only. 1 entry per DJ ONLY!
- DJ's must enter company name, full real name, full address, email address, and cell number to be contacted if you are one of the contestants selected.
- Deadline to enter will be Wednesday Feb. 2nd , 2011 at Noon (Local Time in Las Vegas NV).
- The 2 DJ's that are randomly selected from all entries as contestants for this show, must be attending the MBLV 2011 DJ Conference at the Riviera Hotel & Casino.
- The 2 DJ’s that are selected must be available to participate in the show on Wednesday Feb. 2nd at 2pm local time in Las Vegas NV, on the main stage in the exhibit/vendor hall. Those DJ’s selected will be required to be at that staging area no later than 1:45pm.
- The DJ’s will be asked a series of questions, and or topics. The host (DJ Bo) and his assistant Robert Speara, will always have the final call on answers given, if there happens to be a dispute.
- The DJ with the most correct answers will win the following:
- 1 Pair of White ETL 904 Flat Par Pro’s from the Eternal Lighting Company (http://www.EternalLighting.com)
- 1 Pair of the new double speaker stand scrim from Scrim-King (http://www.scrim-king.com)
- 1 NLFX Laptop Bag & misc. swag (http://www.nlfxpro.com)
- Colored Vinyl for Serato Scratch Live, and 8gig Watch, & T-Shirts from Rane Corporation (http://www.rane.com)
- Foundation 1 Karaoke Discs, and Madboy Audio Multi-format Karaoke Player from Sound Choice Store (http://www.SoundChoiceStore.com)
- The winner may also have the opportunity to win a free 1 Year Annual Membership to the KIAA (Karaoke Industry Alliance of America) for a Qualified KJ (in order to be qualified" the KJ must have bought his music and not pirated it and have all original discs in a 1:1 correspondence to the music on their system). If the winner cannot prove this, they will not win this particular membership. (http://www.thekiaa.org)
- Prizes have no cash value. Some prizes will be available to take home with the winner the day of the contest, otherwise the product(s) will be mailed directly to the address given to us during the time of registration.
- DJ Bo reserves the right to alter, amend, or foreclose this contest at anytime if needed.
- Again, there is no purchase necessary to enter, play, or win, but we do require that you be in the Mobile DJ/Entertainment business and be attending the Mobile Beat Las Vegas 2011 DJ Conference, be at least 18yrs of age or older, and speak fluent English during this contest.
- This show will be in front of a LIVE audience of DJs/Spectators. And also are on the Crossfader Show at (http://www.CrossfaderShow.com) on Ustream. We reserve the right to use your likeness in print, audio, video, for promotional use at our sole discretion. You may also receive periodic emails from the sponsors named above for special offers.
Any questions regarding this show can be directed to DJ Bo, the host at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile Beat, The Crossfader Show, The Riviera Hotel & Casino, the sponsors of this contest and DJ Bo Entertainment will not be responsible for any items not picked up, misconduct, and or injury.
Real Full Name
Address (Used for shipping purposes if you're the winner only)
City, State, and Zip
Cell Phone Number
This will be used to call you if you're selected as one of the contestants.
REMINDER: You MUST be attending this show to participate.
Please enter the text from the image