Terms and Conditions
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF TERMS & CONDITIONS GOVERNING VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES
Volunteer freely agrees that the following Terms & Conditions shall govern all of volunteer’s activities and participation at Morgan’s Wonderland (MW).
1. All information submitted in volunteer’s completed Volunteer Application and all associated verification documents shall
be the property of Morgan's Wonderland and may not be sold or given to a third party.
2. Volunteer represents that all information provided in his/her Volunteer Application is complete, true and accurate.
3. Completion of this application and “Terms & Conditions” neither obligates volunteer to perform any services, nor obligates Morgan's Wonderland to utilize volunteer’s services. Failure to comply may result in termination of volunteer services.
4. Volunteer represents that he/she has never been convicted of a felony, crime involving dishonesty or fraud, crime of moral turpitude or any sexual or assaultive offense.
5. Volunteer agrees to follow the directions of the MW staff and to abide by all MW policies and procedures.
6. Volunteer agrees to forever discharge and hold harmless Morgan’s Wonderland, and its parent organization Sports Outdoor and Recreation, Inc. from any and all actions, claims for relief, suits, liabilities, claims and demands of whatever kind
or nature which arise, directly or indirectly, from volunteer’s activities with and/or service to MW.
7. Volunteer acknowledges that he/she is not an MW employee and shall not be entitled to receive salary, benefits, insurance or other compensation. Volunteer understands that he/she does not qualify for worker’s compensation and is expected to carry medical insurance to cover costs of treatment associated with any injuries sustained while volunteering at MW.
8. If a volunteer is not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, he/she certifies that he/she has all appropriate immigration documents to verify authorization to be present in the United States.
9. Volunteer hereby grants and conveys unto MW all right, title and interest in any and all photographic images, video footage or audio recordings of volunteer made by MW during the volunteer’s activities with Morgan's Wonderland and further agrees that he/she shall not be entitled to any compensation even if MW utilizes volunteer’s likeness, image and/or identifying information in promotional materials.