New customers ordering LearnMate 7 should be aware of the following:
• The site activation date is also the start of the customer's hosting contract, which must be renewed annually.
• The LearnMate 7 Help Center
is available online with useful guides and tutorials. On-site LearnMate training can be purchased through your local dealer or an Intelitek Sales Representative.
• Local networks should be configured to allow emails from our servers to avoid mail being undelivered or sent to SPAM folders.
• Local client machines accessing LearnMate 7 should be running Windows XP or newer and have a minimum of 5 GB free disk space, a 1MB/s internet connection speed and a recommended 1GB of RAM. Intelitek does not offer Mac support.
• Supported web browsers are Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox. These should not be running in "compatibility mode for old sites". For more information, click here
• LearnMate 7 accesses external resources from YouTube, Wikipedia, helpcenter.intelitek.com and newlic.intelitek.com. Firewalls should be configured to allow access to these resources.
• Some Intelitek curriculum requires software that needs to be installed and licensed on Windows-client computers. The licensing process is handled by our LearnMate Agent while browsing content. As a Local Computer Administrator install the LearnMate Agent
and any other relevant software, which is also available at Intelitek’s download site
if needed. After installation please ensure that a local standard/limited Windows account can successfully launch the software without error on your client computers, from the launch links within LearnMate and not only the desktop shortcuts