Children Swimming Classes -CSC
3 month's fee of RM380
*Normal Fee is RM380
*subsequent package/term (of 3 months) is RM300 only
Proof Of Payment
Banking Info :
PUBLIC BANK : 4055273430 (SAVINGS) ANIZAH AHMAD OR
CIMB : 7006437766 (SAVINGS) RAJA AZMIR RAJA ARIFFIN
Credit/Debit Card : Paypal.me/PESA2U/
Pay according to discounted fee
Preferred Day & Time
Saturday @ 9am
Saturday @ 3pm
Saturday @ 4 pm
Sunday @ 10.45am
Students are required to attend the same session day & time for all lessons at 1 class per week.
Notification of absence or rescheduling must be informed at least a day ahead of original date via SMS/ WhatsApp/ Email
No classes on Public Holiday
Date of 1st Class
1. Class starts anytime as per your preferred start date
2. All lessons must be completed within the package period i.e three months (e.g: Aug, Sept, Oct - complete all classes by 31/10 ). Remaining classes after the period ended will be forfeited
3. Closed on Public Holidays, unless stated or informed otherwise
4. For aged 4 – 12
5. Min. 3, max. 7 participants per class/instructor.
6. Lessons held once a week. All lessons must be completed within the stipulated period.
7. Students may attend any sessions available (once a week).
8. You may skip class but need to notify us via SMS/Whatsapp your absence at least 5 hours before class.
9. Any missed classes can be replaced by:
a. coming to Saturday & Sunday slots OR
b. do 2 sessions ( for 7 years & above)
* may carry forward to the following month, but not more than 2 missed classes
10. Classes will be rescheduled (by PESA) if minimum number of participants is not reached or in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
11. All lessons must be redeemed by the same person.
12. Advancement of lesson based on individual capability.
13. Students are required to bring their own swimwear, goggles and wear a swimming cap
11. Students are required to bring their own swimwear. Goggles and swimming cap are optional
12. For children aged 4 & 5 years old, at least a parent/an adult must be in the water to help the child with the lesson & to provide safety, until they are okay on their own. The parent/adult must wear a proper swimwear
Terms of Service
1. Putrajaya Effective Swimming Academy (PESA) shall reasonably ensure, observe and implement relevant safety aspects and procedures during commencement of class.
2. All participants are strictly required to reasonably observe, understand and implement any learned or provided safety requirement and/or procedures.
3. PESA shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident/injury/loss of life and/or personal property before, during or after commencement of class.
4. If in cases of accident and/or injury during/after commencement of class (within the premise), reasonable first aid treatment and/or action will be taken immediately.
5. The guarantee that the students will master the swimming skill upon completing the course is subject to his/her capability. Thus, students are required to do some practice/drills in between classes on their own for better and fast result
6. The fees are neither refundable nor transferable and will be forfeited if you are not able to complete the course within stipulated period, due to any reasons.
7. Thus, if you have any health complications, please seek medical advice before taking up swimming class. (Note: Generally, everybody can swim in any health condition, but must take precautions)
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service & the General Rules
Yes, I agree.
You will receive a Confirmation Email automatically as validation once clicked "Submit"