Terms of Service
1. Putrajaya Effective Swimming Academy (PESA) shall reasonably ensure, observe and implement relevant safety aspects and procedures during commencement of class.
2. All participants are strictly required to reasonably observe, understand and implement any learned or provided safety requirement and/or procedures.
3. PESA shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident/injury/loss of life and/or personal property before, during or after commencement of class.
4. If in cases of accident and/or injury during/after commencement of class (within the premise), reasonable first aid treatment and/or action will be taken immediately.
5. The guarantee that the students will master the swimming skill upon completing the course is subject to his/her capability. Thus, students are required to do some practice/drills in between classes on their own for better and fast result
6. The fees are neither refundable nor transferable and forfeited if you are not able to complete the course within stipulated period, due to any reasons.
7. Thus, if you have any health complications, please seek medical advice before taking up swimming class. (Note: Generally, everybody can swim in any health condition, but must take precautions)