Aqua Baby Class
Age (in months)
For 6 months - 46 months (3 years 10 months)
Date of Birth
Date of 1st Class
Notification of absence must be informed at least a day ahead of original date via SMS/ email.
No classes on Public Holiday.
Saturday @ 9 am
Saturday @ 4 pm
Sunday @ 10.45 am
Can tick all
6 months Unlimited Classes - RM500
*Normal Fee is RM500
*Regardless number of classes within the period
Proof of Payment
Pay according to discounted fee - RM400
Banking Info :
PUBLIC BANK : 4055273430 (SAVINGS) ANIZAH AHMAD OR
CIMB : 7006437766 (SAVINGS) RAJA AZMIR RAJA ARIFFIN
Credit/Debit Card : Paypal.me/PESA2U/
If any.Pay according to the discounted fee
1. Class starts anytime as per your preferred start date
2. Duration to complete all the lessons (from your start date) : 6 months for unlimited sessions (max 72 sessions)
3. All lessons must be completed within the package period i.e six months and the expiry date is the last day of the final month (e.g: 15 July - 15/1, to complete all classes by 31/1 ). Remaining classes after the period ended will be forfeited
4. Closed on Public Holidays, unless stated or informed otherwise
5. For aged 6 months – 46 months
6. Min. 5, max. 9 participants per class/instructor.
7. Students may attend any sessions available (unlimited).
8. Classes will be rescheduled (by PESA) if minimum number of participants is not reached or in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9. All lessons must be redeemed by the same person.
10. Advancement of lesson based on individual capability.
11. Students are required to bring their own swimwear. Goggles and swimming cap are optional
12. At least a parent/an adult must be in the water to help the child with the lesson & to provide safety. The parent/adult must wear a proper swimwear
Terms of Service
1. Putrajaya Effective Swimming Academy shall reasonably ensure, observe and implement relevant safety aspects and procedures during commencement of class.
2. All participants are strictly required to reasonably observe, understand and implement any learned or provided safety requirement and/or procedures.
3. PESA shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident/injury/loss of life and/or personal property before, during or after commencement of class.
4. If in cases of accident and/or injury during/after commencement of class (within the premise), reasonable first aid treatment and/or action will be taken immediately.
5. The guarantee that the students will master the swimming skill upon completing the course is subject to his/her capability. Thus, students are required to do some practice/drills in between classes on their own for better and fast result
6. The fees are neither refundable nor transferable and forfeited if you are not able to complete the course within stipulated period, due to any reasons.
7. Thus, if you have any health complications, please seek medical advice before taking up swimming class. (Note: Generally, everybody can swim in any health condition, but must take precautions)
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service & the General Rules
Yes, I agree.
You will receive a Confirmation Email as validation once clicked "Submit"
Single Line Text