Town of La Grange Burning Permit
Call back number
Address of burning
What is going to be burned:
Person above is hereby authorized to set a fire on land owned or controlled by him/her as described by the address submitted and limited by the following restrictions.
1. No burning of asphalt, rubber, plastic, or oil materials
2. You must notify the Walworth county sheriffs office of the burn through their non-emergency number of 262-741-4400
3. Burning hours are from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. only
4. This permit is good for two days from issuance
5. Burn area must be attended at all times
Acknowledgement of this permit must be on the person when burning and must be produced when a Fire Dept. Officer requests to see it.
I have read and agree to obey all Town of LaGrange Burning Ordinance Rules (view the permit at the top of the page) and also agree to use all possible care in setting fires under this permit and to be responsible for all damage done by such fires. It