USE OF THE DATA BY THE IHF
1. The IHF collects your data through this form in order to update its directory with the most recent contact details of your federation. The data is necessary to communicate with your federation on any handball-related matters.
2. Your personal data is in the possession of, and will be controlled by the IHF.
3. The IHF may transfer indirectly your data to third parties and especially ITRIS Gruppe (Industriestrasse 169, CH-8957 Spreitenbach, Switzerland) which is responsible for IHF IT server. Please note, for the latter, that the European Commission has issued an adequacy decision on the basis of Article 45 GDPR that Switzerland provides an adequate level of data protection as EU countries.
4. The personal data submitted by you in the course of sending your updated contact details to the IHF will be handled confidentially and discreetly.
5. In addition to information about your federation, the IHF collects and processes the following personal data: name, photo, phone number and email address of the President and Secretary General of the federation as well as signature.
6. The IHF will never process your data in another way than the ones describe above or in a way which does not fit the concept of “legitimate interest” mentioned in article 6f) of the GDPR.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT
1. I consent and agree that my personal data will be physically and electronically processed and stored by the IHF in order to be able to communicate with my federation on any handball-related matters.
2. I have read and understood this Acknowledgement and Agreement. As per application of the GDPR, I shall have the right to initiate a complaint with IHF (email@example.com) where I have a reasonable, good-faith belief that IHF is not complying with the GDPR. Persons to whom the personal data relates shall also have the right to obtain information and copy of it, to seek access and/or to request rectification, amendment or deletion of their data in accordance with article 15 to 20 of the GDPR.
4. I acknowledge that in order to review, correct, update, or delete the data the IHF has collected from me, I have to contact the IHF by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via a written notification to Peter Merian-Strasse 23, P.O Box, CH-4002 Basle, Switzerland.
5. I agree that the IHF may require me to provide verification of my identity. Any complaint can also be addressed to the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (“FDPIC”) or the competent Information Commissioner in the EU (where applicable).