The Highlands School transcript request process is now entirely online - no more submitting email or in-person requests. Through our online electronic transcript request and fulfillment process, you have:
- online access any time of the day or night,
- the ability to process multiple transcripts at one time,
- secure payment processing.
Please read the following before proceeding with your transcript request.
- Transcript request form is for ALUMNI, FORMER STUDENTS, current 9-11 students (K-8 will receive a report card) of The Highlands School. There is a $10.00 fee for the first copy, and $5 for any additional copies. As always, UNOFFICIAL transcripts can be printed at home, for free.
- Transcript requests for ALL Seniors applying for College Admission, Scholarship applications, and students enrolled in Dual Credit courses MUST be filed with College Counseling by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a Senior or Dual Credit student, do NOT use this form to request a transcript.
- Allow at least SEVEN business days for all transcript requests to be completed.
- Note: All offices at The Highlands School close for Thanksgiving week, semester break, spring break, and July 4th week each year. The Dean of Student Life office closes for the month of July (Seniors and Dual Credit only).
- No transcript can be released unless financial obligations to The Highlands School have been met. If you have questions about whether or not the Registrar's Office will be permitted to release your records, please contact the Registrar's office atan email@example.com or (972) 554-1980. Leaving a message on the phone of the Registrar's Office may delay the processing of your request.
Your email address:
(this will only be used should you select transcript to be email to you or in case there are questions)
Your primary address:
(this will only be used to contact you, in case there are questions)
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Bosnia and Herzegovina
United Arab Emirates
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Sao Tome and Principe
United Republic of Tanzania
Country / Region
Your current last name:
What was your last name when you attended The Highlands School?
Your first name:
Your middle name:
(To make sure we access the correct student records, giving your middle name is essential; if you have no middle name, write NONE as your answer)
How many transcripts are you requesting?
Transcript - $10
Additional Transcript - $5
Additional Transcript - $5
Is this a request for an OFFICIAL transcript?
(We can provide unofficial transcripts to graduates and students who might need them for job interviews, for self-reporting of test scores for a variety of reasons. Institutions (colleges, universities, government agencies) receive official transcripts from the Registrar's Office)
Alumni? Year of Graduation
Current Student? Grade Level:
-for transfers or withdrawals, select the most recent grade level prior to your withdrawal or transfer
-for 12th grade students and Dual credit (some 10th-11th grade students), reach out to College Counseling office - firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose for transcript request:
-Self - Include your name and home address so that it can be mailed to you
-Institution, Govt. Agency or Other organization - Include the name of the contact person and/or institution
Self - to be mailed to my home address (enter your home address below)
Institution, Government Agency or Other organization
To whom should we send this transcript?
(We suggest you give us the NAME of the institution, and to whose attention we should send the transcript)
What is the recipient's address?
-We suggest you give us a complete address (#, street, city, state, zip code) to where you would like to have your official transcript sent.
-For self requests, include your home address
Date of Birth: