A successful Territory Business Manager is motivated, results-driven individual who is just as passionate about fostering good client relationships as they are about promoting education and technology within the cannabis community. You are a goal driven and natural leader, with the willingness to spread the word about the new cannabis family in town. Prepared to take on clients of all levels and become a leader of your territory or region.
● Plan and perform sales calls, set appointments, and dispensary visits.
● Identify new business opportunities.
● Identify and qualify new leads in accordance with company strategy.
● Create opportunities through a high volume of contact calls.
● Upsell opportunities to expand account growth.
● Provide accurate weekly forecasting, including deal values, status, decision makers, and next steps.
● Track contacts, calls, meetings, etc. Provide weekly reports.
● Have an in-depth understanding of the benefits to our customers and be able to articulate the benefits to our customers.
● Service and manage all existing accounts in your territory.
● Expand existing client opportunity through new products and capabilities.
● Attend local cannabis industry networking and educational events.
● Provide a unique and familiar presence for territory community.
● Associates degree or equivalent experience.
● Experience with B2B and B2C sales requirements.
● Record of relationships with wholesale and retail companies.
● Sufficient understanding of Spreadsheets, CRM, POS and API platforms.
● Highly Responsive.
● Strong organizational skills.
● Ability to travel to businesses in direct territory.
Outside sales, B2B, Cold calling & emailing
Professional communication presence
3+ years of experience in a sales role
2+ years of experience in a customer service role
Advanced knowledge of cannabis brands, dispensaries, strain profiles.
Willingness and ability to learn
Skills we’re looking for:
Profound ability to work remotely
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to work with cross-functional teams
Ability to work independently
High attention to detail
Experience with cold calling and cold emailing
Experience within the cannabis space
Experience developing project budgets and workplans
Knowledge of cannabis strain profiles, terpenes, and cannabinoids.
Text message marketing
Second language - French, Spanish