Terms of Service
1. Putrajaya Effective Swimming Academy shall reasonably ensure, observe and implement relevant safety aspects and procedures during commencement of class.
2. All participants are strictly required to reasonably observe, understand and implement any learned or provided safety requirement and/or procedures.
3. Putrajaya Effective Swimming Academy shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident/injury/loss of life and/or personal property before, during or after commencement of class.
4. If in cases of accident and/or injury during/after commencement of class (within the premise), reasonable first aid treatment and/or action will be taken immediately.
5. Employment with Putrajaya Effective Swimming Academy will be offered to those who have shown good result & attitude (for those take Course only).
6. The fees are neither refundable nor transferable and forfeited if you are not able to complete the course within stipulated period.