Every day we come into contact with many viruses, bacteria and germs. Some can cause serious diseases. A conventional disinfectant is often harmful to many surfaces or the skin. Since no chemical processes take place with Sterilize X (a UV disinfection lamp), there is no danger to health. Viruses and bacteria can be quickly and easily eliminated by the UV light. Excessively harsh cleaners can cause skin problems and irritation. Fine cracks in the skin can also cause inflammation or serious illness. A UV disinfection lamp is therefore a healthy alternative.
Viruses and bacteria can be found everywhere in the household. They are not only found in the garbage, but they also collect in bedding, on curtains, toilet bowls, in refrigerators or washbasins. We use these things every day. Pets, pests, outside air or humidifiers can get them into the house unhindered. Since they are not visible, it is all the more difficult to combat viruses or germs. According to the manufacturer, a UV disinfection lamp makes it no problem to disinfect certain areas in the household. These are, for example, hard to reach areas on wall cabinets or areas behind the washing machine.
These areas are usually not cleaned daily with a cloth and cleaning agent. A UV disinfection lamp is particularly useful for precisely these areas. You can be sure that even in the most hidden or hard to reach places in a room, viruses or bacteria can no longer settle.