A. TUITION AND PAYMENTS:
1) I agree to pay all charges from my child’s start date, whether or not my child is absent for any reason. No student will be allowed to begin school without having paid all applicable fees.
2) I understand that a non-refundable Annual Application Fee is due and payable at time of enrollment, and thereafter on or before April 25 for each year my child is enrolled in the school. I understand that If I withdraw my child from the program and later re-enroll him/her, a new application fee is due at that time.
3) I understand that I must pay an Annual Curriculum fee for each year my child is enrolled in the school. This fee is non-refundable and due at time of enrollment and thereafter on or before May 25 for each year my child is enrolled in the school. This fee only covers curriculum development and consumables used in class. This fee does not cover the cost of special events or uniforms. If I withdraw my child from the program and later re-enroll him/her, a new curriculum fee is due at that time.
4) I understand that students starting after February 1st may have their curriculum and application fees pro-rated.
5) I agree to pay the tuition fee and all other applicable fees listed on the Pricing List based on the age of my child(ren) as of September 1st. I understand that rates and fees are subject to change. A new price list will be sent 60 days before any changes are effective.
6) I understand that tuition monthly installments must be paid by automatic deduction from my checking account or from my debit/credit card, due on or before first day of attendance, and on or before the 25th of each month thereafter. Tuition will cover services to be provided during the following month. If the 25th of the month falls on a weekend or a non-working day, tuition is due on the previous working day.
7) I understand that tuition fees have been calculated for the entire year to include non-operational days. Tuition fees are paid in equal monthly installments taking into consideration that some months have more weeks than others and that there are periodic holidays, staff development days, and school vacations, therefore, there will be no reduction of fees for the months where holidays, staff development days, and other school closures occur.
8) I understand that Crossing Borders Preschool must provide adequate staffing at all times for the total number of children enrolled. No tuition credit will be given for any days missed by the student for any reason, including sickness, personal trips, severe weather, and/or emergency closings.
9) Prepaid Tuition: I understand that FULL-TIME students (5 days) may prepay for the annual tuition to receive a discount:
a) Pay for 12 months of tuition with an 8% discount on tuition. Payable by cash or check only. Due on or before first day of attendance and every 12 months thereafter.
b) Pay for 6 months of tuition with a 4% discount on tuition. Payable by cash or check only. Due on or before first day of attendance and every 6 months thereafter.
10) I understand that if I enroll my child during the middle of a month, I will pay, on or before the first day of attendance, the monthly tuition fee pro-rated for the period remaining in the month.
11) I understand that after the first day of attendance no portion of the first month tuition fee will be refunded.
12) I understand that the annual tuition for the Preschool program does not include Winter Camp, when offered. I will have the opportunity to enroll if I wish my child to attend school these days.