Section 3: YOUR COMMITTMENT
I confirm that I would like to apply for the Leadership for Empowered Communities and Personalised Care Programme and that I am able to attend all the face to face and virtual modules (webinars) as listed below.
Face to Face – All of these sessions will take place between 9.00 – 5.00pm:
• Thursday 26th January, London
• Wednesday 8th & Thursday 9th March, Loughborough
• Thursday 27th April, London
• Wednesday 7th June, London
• Thursday 6th July, London
There will also be virtual meet and greets and webinars between the face to face sessions.
2. Fees and cancellation
I agree to the terms and conditions and the penalty fees for non-attendance of any part of the programme as detailed below.
Programme fees – All fees must be paid in full before the start of the programme.
Fees cover refreshments, meals and programme materials but do not include travel to or from the programme venues, or accommodation if you choose to travel overnight.
Cancellation and transfer fees – All nominations must relate to the individual applicant. Once your place is confirmed to you, the following terms and conditions apply:
• More than 30 days’ notice – no charge will apply
• Less than 30 days’ notice – a cancellation charge of 50% of the programme cost will be applied
• No show/not attendance – a penalty charge of £2,000 plus VAT will be applied