This form is to be used with any new program, not previously approved for the center which includes significant change to an existing program.
A Program of Study (POS) includes:
1. incorporating and aligning secondary and postsecondary elements;
2. academic and CTE content in a coordinated, non-duplicative progression of courses;
3. a sequence of courses beginning in grade 9 and provided opportunities for postsecondary continuation;
4. offering the opportunity where appropriate for secondary students to acquire postsecondary credentials, etc., and
5. leading to an industry-recognized credential or certificate at the postsecondary level, or an associate or baccalaureate degree.