Achieving the Dream Scholarship Application
Please enter your information in each of the fields below for the 2024 Achieving the Dream Scholarship. Deadline to submit an application is March 15, 2024.
(1) U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
(2) DACA Students must provide documentation
(3) Pursuing an Associate's, Bachelor's or Master's degree
(4) At least one parent or grandparent of Hispanic/Latino origin from a Spanish speaking country
(5) Minimum GPA 3.0
(6) A resident of one of the five counties listed: Duval, Baker, St. Johns, Clay, or Nassau
(7) Completed FAFSA to determine financial need.
(8) Answer two (2) short essays.
(9) Submit at least one (1) Letter of Recommendation.
We recommend having all your information and documents ready before completing this application. However, you can save it and come back to complete it provided it's done within 2 days from the day you started filling out this form. If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com.