JAMZ | School Rules Question Form
WE'LL HELP YOU GET ANSWERS!
Fill out the form below and we'll respond within 3 business days. If you're unsure of whether something is illegal, this is the fastest way to get an answer. Please include video(s) to ensure an accurate ruling when possible.
THIS FORM IS FOR SCHOOLS ATTENDING JAMZ EVENTS ONLY. Please include all info requested on this form so we can keep your question/answer on record for JAMZ events. All rules questions must be asked/answered in writing in order to be considered valid for a JAMZ event.
General Championship Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Questions: email@example.com
General Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR CONTACT INFO
(This must be accurate in order for you to receive a response)
(We will not send you text messages)
(i.e. Varsity Blue Co-Ed Tigers)
Are you a Cheer or Dance Team?
JAMZ Cheer Category
(i.e. Show Cheer)
JAMZ Dance Category
JAMZ Cheer Level
JAMZ Age Division
Name of the Event Attending
(This info helps JAMZ relay the rules decision to our rules judges at the event you'll be attending prior to your performance. Put N/A if not sure.)
YOUR RULES QUESTION
Please include as many details as possible.
A video is highly recommended to ensure an accurate ruling for all events and may be required if JAMZ has specified that a Legality Review is mandatory for a specific event.
Upload Your Video Here
FILE SIZE MUST BE 10MB OR LESS.
- OR -
If your video is too large, use one of the methods below.
Paste URL/Web Link to Video of Your Skill(s)
Most videos are very large so we highly recommend uploading it to YouTube or DropBox and sharing the link to it here.
1) Create/Sign into your account.
2) In the top right, click on the camera + icon to upload a new video.
3) Change the dropdown setting to "Unlisted" (do not choose Private or we can't access it).
4) Once it's done uploading, copy the YouTube link it provides and paste it above.
1) Create/sign into your account.
2) Upload your video if you haven't done so yet.
3) Once complete, hover over the video title and click on the three dots
4) Choose "Share".
5) At the bottom of the popup window, choose "Create a Link", copy it and paste it above.
FOR RULES JUDGE RESPONSE (LEAVE BLANK)
The JAMZ Rules Judge will enter their ruling here in this section. You will receive a final email showing your form submission with this section completed.
Please verify that your email is correct before submitting this form. We will not be able to send a response to email addresses that are incorrect.