To the Batpoles listener survey
1. How did you find out about TO THE BATPOLES! podcast?
The 66 Batman message board
2. About how many friends do you have who are also fans of Batman '66?
More than 10
3. How much time per week do you spend listening to podcasts?
Less than five hours
More than 10 hours
4. When do you listen to podcasts?
5. How do you get info to help decide which podcasts to listen to? (check all that apply)
word of mouth
6. How did you FIRST watch "Batman"?
On ABC in first run
In syndication on a local TV station
On cable TV
7. What is your favorite "Batman" episode or arc?
8. How interesting would you find each of the following as BATPOLES episode topics?
Not at all
Going through the Batman '66 comics series issue by issue
Discussion of scripts written for the TV series
Batman 1968 Filmation series overview
Batman 1968 Filmation series episode by episode
Batman 1977 Filmation series overview
Batman 1977 Filmation series episode by episode
Batman the Animated Series overview
Batman the Animated Series episode by episode
Batman: The Brave and the Bold overview
Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode by episode
The movie "Lego Batman"
Batman stories released on Power Records in the 1970s
Designer Jan Kemp’s costumes seen on Batman ’66
Women of Season Two
Focus on Mr. Freeze
"Batman and Robin" starring George Clooney
Cinefantastique’s February 1994 all-Batman issue
Stanley Ralph Ross’ “Monster Squad”
“Adam West: Naked” DVD release
Race and Batman '66
Actors who appeared on both Batman and Star Trek
Allen and Rossi's "Batman and Rubin" LP
9. What other topics would you like to hear discussed?
10. Name one or two of your favorite TO THE BATPOLES! episodes:
11. Suggest a possible angle we could take for an episode focusing on the Joker:
12. What are the best things about TO THE BATPOLES!?
13. How could TO THE BATPOLES! be improved?
14. Check each statement that you think is TRUE.
BATPOLES hosts are too opinionated
BATPOLES hosts are knowledgeable
The podcast remains interesting even though we've finished the series
The podcast is running out of interesting episode ideas
15. How do you think TO THE BATPOLES! could reach new listeners?
16. Do you currently support TO THE BATPOLES! through Patreon?
Yes (skip to Q. 18)
17. Check all that are reasons why you have not become a BATPOLES patron.
My finances are too tight
I want to but never get around to it
I don't listen to BATPOLES very often
18. What incentive could we offer to attract more supporters on Patreon?
19. What's the approximate population of the place where you live?
Less than 500,000
More than 5 million
20. How do you earn a living?
21. How much time per day do you spend reading?
Less than one hour
More than 3 hours
22. What do you read? (Check all that apply)
23. How much do you spend on all reading in a month?
Less than $100
More than $200
24. Age group
26. Marital status
27. Number of kids
3 or more
28. Name (optional)