Advertisement Form
This souvenir advertisement booklet gives teens an opportunity to earn their fee to attend the 2018 Youth Leadership Exploration Retreat. 80% of the funds raised will be applied to the student's retreat fee and the other 20% will be used to produce the ad booklet.

Pay online using the donation button at the bottom of the home page.
  • - -
  • / /
  • Note: add $5 to include a photograph
  • Write message exactly the way you want it to appear in the advertisement booklet.
  • You may attach picture, business card or pre-constructed ad here.
  • If sending by mail, make check or money order payable to:

    Upscale Studio, Inc.
    1842 Palisades Drive
    Royal Palm Beach FL 3341

    All monies and ads must be received by June 10, 2018. After this date, there is no guarantee that your ad will be published. For further questions please contact Regina Brown at 561.236.8625 or Ernest G. Brown at 561.316.9395.
  • $ .
    Total amount of Ad. Don't forget to add $5 for a photograph.
  • The name of student who is responsible for getting this advertisement