Housing Exemption Form 2024-2025
If you are a current first year, second-year and/or transfer student, you must apply for housing or submit an exemption request before registering for classes

** Students are eligible to apply for an exemption if they plan to live with a legal parent/guardian within 25-miles of the Northwest campus (3333 Regis Blvd, Denver, Colorado, 80221, using GoogleMaps/Bing Maps), are over the age of 21, married, or have children.

If these do not apply to you, you will be expected to complete your housing requirement.
  • Check what year you are.
  • First years, second years, and transfers students should submit the Housing Exemption Form. This form is only for exemptions. Please note that all exemptions request will be verified by Housing & Residential Engagement.
  • Please upload proof of current address (utility bills, lease agreements, proof purchase), copy of marriage or domestic partnership license, copy of birth certificate and proof of dependency; transcripts, and proof of

    previous college housing for 2 years.