• Submission deadline is November 1.
• A complete submission includes: Nomination Information Sheet, Outstanding Young Adult Resume, three letters (one from the nominee, one from the chapter, and one letter of support from outside the chapter/letter of recommendation) and a $25 nomination fee.
• Follow the Entry Resume format shown below or standard outline format. Entry Resumes must be typed. Times New Roman type (10 point) or Calibri type (10 point) are the smallest font size allowed. Keep the entry neat and readable, using appropriate grammar and spelling and writing in complete sentences.
• Type “Outstanding Young Adult Entry Resume” top of the first page. Type the nominee’s name directly under this heading on the first page and at the top of each consecutive page of the resume. Entry Resume should be written in the third person format (he/she).
• Entry Resume is not to exceed three (3) pages. Number pages in the lower right corner. Reduced copies are not allowed. Other materials such as pictures, newspaper articles, etc. are not to be included.
• Be specific and complete, using details. Emphasize personal initiative shown by the nominee rather than just general involvement. Be specific about new ideas and programs the nominee has promoted and started. Include leadership along with personal development and initiative in ALL sections.