Pigeon Caterers Refund/Balance Transfer
Please be aware that funds cannot be transferred to Pigeon Catering from other companies such as the Archdiocese. Please note end of the year refunds will be sent out after June 30th, 2024. Note: If your child is transfering to another school on this form, the balance will transfer over automatically.
  • - -