Israel Group Trip Questionnaire (DISCUSS)
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Bosnia and Herzegovina
United Arab Emirates
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Sao Tome and Principe
United Republic of Tanzania
Country / Region
1. How did you hear about Eagles' Wings Ministry Travel?
Eagles' Wings Conference
Eagles' Wings Website
Eagles' Wings Mailing
Robert Stearns Itinerant Ministry
Check all that apply
2. Are you a Pastor/Ministry Leader?
If yes, please list your Church and/or Ministry.
3. Have you led an overseas trip before?
If yes, where?
4. Have you traveled to Israel before?
5. How many people do you anticipate in your group?
Please note that you need at least 10 people to receive a group rate.
6. Which of the following do you plan on using to advertise for your trip.
Partnering with other churches
Check all that apply
7. How long would you like your trip to be? (Please be sure to include 2 additional days for travel)
A standard trip is usually 10-12 days, including 2 days of air travel. How many hotels nights would you like your trip to include?
8. Please choose your desired departure date.
Please confirm that your requested dates coordinate well with your ministry/church calendar.
What to consider when choosing a date:
1. Optimal planning time before a trip is 12 - 15 months.
2. The least expensive time of the year to travel is between November and February. However, travel over Jewish Holidays at any time of the year can be more expensive.
3. The seasons are typically as follows:
Winter: Nov - Feb (wet season)
Spring: Mar - Apr
Summer: May - Aug (dry season)
Fall: Sept - Oct
9. Are you flexible with your departure and/or return date?
If yes, is there a second optional depart/return date?
10. What is your desired departure city?
Please keep in mind that the following US cities offer direct flights to Israel:
11. Would you like to include a connecting flight as part of your package?
If yes, what gateway city and state will your group be departing from and returning to?
12. What is a comfortable budget range for your group per person?
Estimated Air/Land package costs could be $3,800-$4,200/pp. Keeping this in mind, please let us know your potential budget.
13. Would you like us to include separate pricing for business and first class upgrades?
Please note that seating for tours are group economy seats. If separate pricing for upgrades is requested, we will discuss options on a per passenger basis.
14. Which level of hotel accommodations would
you prefer for your group?
We recommend using 4 star hotels to ensure quality accommodations at a lower price
15. If you have been to Israel before, please name your preferred hotel(s):
16. Would you like a free day during your trip? (Recommended)
17. Typical quotes include daily breakfast and dinner buffets, renowned for their size and quality. Lunches are not included unless otherwise specified. Would you like to have lunches included in your quote?
18. Would you like a farewell dinner included in your package?
A farewell dinner allows your group to end their experience with a special meal and time of fellowship.
19. Would you like us to price your tour including an offer for free passenger(s)? Please note that marking yes will increase the price per person.
Please note that marking yes will increase the price per person.
20. Are you prepared at this time with a $2,000 - $5,000 group trip deposit for airfare? (Deposit amount depends on group size). This amount is fully refundable at the end of your group travel.
Please note that depending on how soon you are looking to travel your trip deposit may be needed as early as 5-7 days from the receipt of your quote in order to lock in your group rates.
21. Would you like to include a visit to one of our Abraham's Bread Feeding Centers during your trip? Located in Jerusalem and in Tiberias
For more info visit eagleswings.org/abrahams-bread.
22. Would you like to incorporate a time of fellowship and prayer with the persecuted Christian Arab Church in Bethlehem?
Many group trip leaders have commented how deeply impacting this time was for their entire group.
23. Would you like to prepare your travelers with Eagles' Wings "Watchmen on the Wall" training manual?
This is an 8 week study that is available for purchase from shop.eagleswings.org and can be used in a Bible study format with optional CD teaching sets.
24. Are there specific sites that you definitely want to see?
Other information or comments?