PLEASE READ CAREFULLY>>>
1. Receipt of Travel Package Invoice: I have received an attached Travel Reservation Invoice, a Travel Protection Insurance Information and Receipt of Payment. I have read and verified my travel details for correctness and had the opportunity to ask my agent questions about them; and I hereby acknowledge that they are complete to my satisfaction. I have verified all personal information; name, legal address, passport ID#, and expiration date for accuracy, including proper spelling of names. I confirm that my information is “as it appears” on legal Passport and travel documents.
2. Agency Disclosure: I accept that Cruisy Susie Conger and affiliated Franchise, issues these traffic documents in the sole capacity as intermediary for the airline, tour company, cruise line, hotel, resort or other supplier as indicated in the traffic document, brochure, correspondence or other communication. I have previously received a copy of the Client Services Agreement and Mandatory Disclosures. Cruisy Susie Conger and any affiliated Franchise, does not assume or bear the responsibility for: the cancellation or substitution of services by the supplier, financial default of supplier, refunds, gross negligence or unused services to be provided by suppliers, or any obligation, service or monies for which is not explicitly the specific responsibility of Cruisy Susie Conger and any affiliated Franchise.
3. Travel Protection Insurance Information and Release of Liability: I have received Information on the purchase of Travel Protection Insurance and Summary of Coverage, including a “Cancel For Any Reason” option, for all traveling passengers; and I understand that such protection offers limited yet significant coverage towards unexpected cancellation needs, medical emergencies, loss of luggage, delays of travel, and other unforeseeable travel conditions. I am aware Cruisy Susie Conger and any affiliated Franchise recommends purchase of Travel Protection Insurance to guard against potentially catastrophic, unforeseen events that can occur in the normal course of travel.
4. I accept that Cruisy Susie Conger and any affiliated Franchise have satisfied my request of travel needs and have recommended I personally research for specific destination details; and I hereby voluntarily release them from liability in regards to issue that may occur while in transit and within the duration travel package. I accept financial responsibility for any penalties, distress and losses I incur due to changes or cancellation of travel plans for any reason; by myself, other listed traveling guests, and unforeseen alterations in travel itineraries, due to inclement weather, mechanical issues, political policy change, or otherwise noteworthy conditions that may be imposed by third party transporters.
5. Refunds, Itinerary Changes, Imposed Fees and Cancellations I have been advised that cancellation, change or refund penalties do apply to the travel associated with these documents and I do fully understand the terms and conditions of such penalties. Cruisy Susie Conger and any affiliated Franchise, has advised me and directed me to access of the supplier’s refund charge and cancellation fees and penalties. I am aware that the travel event may be subject to the loss of some (or all) of the fare, should I so elect to change or cancel this reservation.
6. Passport, Visa and Security Requirements I understand possessing the proper document for travel is my responsibility. I have been advised of any passport, visa and security document requirements and have been directed to www.Travel.Sate.Gov to further research and comply with required documents and procedures for my travel event. When traveling abroad, most countries require that passports be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the date of your return to the U.S. or Canada. Guests traveling without proper documentation or meeting destination requirements may be denied boarding or entry; NOTE- Guests denied entry to any destination due to improper or denied documentation will NOT be entitled to any refunds.